Friday, October 31, 2014

OPI Supports Breast Cancer Awareness with it's Eighth Annual

Earlier this month OPI released it's eighth annual "Pink of Hearts" promotion to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


"This duo pack is designed to raise awareness for the fight against breast cancer. In 2014, OPI will donate $25,000 to Susan G. Komen® in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October). OPI will also donate $5,000 to Rethink Breast Cancer in Canada."

OPI "Mod About You" and "The Power of Pink"















Out of all of the OPI Breast Cancer colors, this is my favorite!  You all know that I am NOT a "pink fan", but this combo really speaks to me.














For the manicure I applied 2 coats of the glitter to my index, middle and pinkie finger, topped with 1 coat of top coat.  For the ring finger I applied 2 coats of the creme and topped it with a matte top coat.


 On the thumb I applied 2 coats of the creme, and then 1 coat of the glitter, topped with 1 coat of top coat.

The creme "Mod About You", is a classic light pink creme. This is a re-release, but the formula has been improved and this was very easy to apply, and was perfectly opaque in 2 coats. 

The glitter "The Power of Pink",  is a a milky pink tinted base with white and bright pink hex glitters, and pink micro-glitters. AMAZING! This is amazing by itself in 2 coats. I did 2 thick coats for my swatch, but if I were to wear it again, I would apply 3 thin coats, making sure it dried without bubbles :)

The duo came with a cute little nail file, that has different pink glitters on each side. I'll keep mine in my gym bag :)

Mod About You and The Power of Pink feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application. Pink of Hearts 2014 will be available September and October 2014 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $16.95 ($21.50 CAN) suggested retail.

For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

Keep It Sweet!
* Product sent by PR for review
Pin It!

1 comment:

Eleobel said...

Love your new nail shape! :)