Monday, June 23, 2014

Dare to Wear "Pearl Rose"

Happy Monday!

I was browsing at my local Beauty Supply Store recently, and I ran across a pretty red polish by "Dare to Wear".  I don't browse often (I'm a shopping list kind of gal) but that day, I decided to check out the displays and there was a new display for "Dare to Wear" called "Mermaid Treasures".

I was surprised because the name of the collection grabbed my eye, but the colors did not :(

However, the red was worth grabbing.























Dare to Wear
"Pearl Rose"
3 coats with top coat
































This is a pink based red shimmer with added gold micro flecks. The micro-flecks shimmer gold and pink, so pretty!  It's the perfect red for summer without being too deep like most reds for Fall. I wanted to make sure I got the full richness of the red, so I applied three coat even thought it was fully opaque in two coats.

Here are some pics in indirect lighting, so you can see the gold flecks.

















Yep, this polish did not disappoint. As in most D2W polishes, it applied well, smooth and easy and definitely worth every little penny. I say "little" because this beauty only costs $3 or $3.25, I can never remember the exact price. LOL :) I just know it's cheap!

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

4 comments:

nail a college drop out said...

You know how much I love d2w! If you don't have them already, try their neons.

Ananka said...

What a great polish. Worth buying for sure :-)

Rainbowify Me said...

That's pretty - I love the way it looks :)

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Quite lovely!!!