Thursday, January 30, 2014

Zoya: Holiday 2013 Zenith Collection

I know it seems like eons ago when this was released, but I swear it was only three months ago...going on four, LOL!

Well here they are and they are gorgeous!












Zoya "Seraphina"
2 coats, no top coat




















Lovely and smooth.  This is a white based polish with silver and grey shimmers. It is gorgeous, and by far my favorite because it is so original. It reminds me of shimmering angel wings, light and airy with a hint of glimmer. Definitely unique. :)

Zoya "Cassedy"
2 coats, no top coat




















Smooth as liquid pewter.  This polish does not disappoint, and I love how pewter can lean silver and then lean green, gorgeous!

Zoya "Belinda"
2 coats, no top coat




















Those purple and blue shimmers are amazing in the light and give this purple metallic polish LIFE! This is gorgeous in person, and I actually wore this for my pedi and mani...at the same time! That's LOVE Ya'll!

Zoya "Payton"
2 coats, no top coat




















My nails are on fire with black raspberry love!  This deep purple base with added scattered holographic glitter is gorgeous. It is definitely opaque at two coats, but if you want this color to appear deeper, three coats is required.

Zoya "Dream"
3 coats, no top coat




















Deep blue with scattered holographic glitter. Smooth and gorgeous, just how I like my blue polish!

Zoya "Mosheen"
1 coat over "Belinda", "Cassedy" and "Seraphina" and on a bare nail.














In indirect light...














Definitely better over darker colors. This sheer ice blue base is a perfect back drop to the iridescent bar and hexagon glitter added to it. There are turquoise, gold and copper glitters added that give this topper added depth.

Overall, I like this collection, the must haves are "Seraphina", "Dream", "Payton" and "Belinda"...get them if you still can!

Keep It Sweet!

*Product sent by PR for review.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful on you :)
Haven't bought Zoya in awhile...should look in to it again~
Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Love Cassedy and Belinda! Your Payton swatches blew my mind!

Unknown said...

Thank You :)