Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holidays! Here is a cute striped manicure I did for the occasion!






























Left to Right: China Glaze "Ruby Pumps", Color Club "Hot Like Lava", Color Club "Perfect Mol-Ten", China Glaze "Emerald Sparkle".














First, I started with 2 coats of the Color Club foil colors. I love foils because they dry fast and give you a lot of sparkle without a lot of work. :)








































Then using nail striping tape, I did lines on the nails with spaces in the middle to fill in the second color.  After I finished with that, I painted the 2 China Glaze colors in between the lines and that's it!

You can use nail art striping tape to make lines, or to actually apply to the nail, top with top coat and use as quick nail art, it comes in a variety of colors! :)

Topped it with my usual top coat routine (1 coat of regular top coat, 1 coat of Seche Vite), and I was ready to celebrate the holidays!






























This was my first time using nail striping tape, and it definitely will not be my last!

















Merry Christmas and Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

3 comments:

beachgal said...

This came out fab! I love all 4 of these shades. I never both this green CC foil but it's been on my list ever since I saw it and I kept not ordering it when I should have..now you have convinced me that I really need it and must not hesitate since it's getting older now. It works so well with ChG Emerald Sparkle here. With greens going to be huge this coming yr - I need a good green foil which I don't have in my stash!

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

I love the contrast of the colours :)

Polished Potential said...

I love your design and color choices! China Glaze Ruby Pumps is my absolute favorite red. It has such a depth to it that the camera never seems to capture. Great Job!