Friday, December 7, 2012

Glitzology "All Or Nothing" over Zoya "Blaze"

Yep, I have another Glitzology manicure for ya...can you tell I really like this brand?

Glitzology "All Or Nothing"
1 coat of glitter over 1 coat of Zoya "Blaze"





















































My poor cuticles :( This cooler winter air is drying them out, I can't seem to keep them moisturized, so it's time to break out my moisturizing gloves and do a couple of my deep oil treatments and sleep in the gloves over night...wish me luck!
















I love this manicure, more because it was perfect and done in 1 coat each, and then of course because he it gave me a "whole lotta bling" in very little time. Just 1 cot of each and I was ready for top coat.

Bottle Shot














"All or Nothing" has fuchsia, silver and teal holographic glitter, with added purple, teal and fuchsia shreds. It's a party in a bottle!  I thinned my bottle with 5 drops of thinner, just to make application of the glitter easier and smoother.

Because I only did 1 coat of glitter, I only needed to top this off with my usual 2 coats of top coat.

Here are some pics using my flash indoors :)



























Zoya "Blaze" served as the perfect base color for this manicure,  it really blends in with the fuchsia glitter and makes the teal glitter stand out :)

Bottle Shot



























Nothing wrong with a little bling for the holiday season!

Keep It Sweet! and Happy Friday!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

What a gorgeous combo!!!

Unknown said...

@Marisa- Thank U! I was really surprised how well the two colors looked together! :)

-Diana- said...

Beautiful glittery combo

NY*NAIL*DIVA said...

this combo ROCKS!

Unknown said...

Thank You :)