Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Del Sol "Trick-Or-Treat"

Today I have a fun polish to share with you by Del Sol. You remember this brand, it changes colors in the sun.  :)

Left: NO Sunlight. Right: Sunlight



 I first saw this polish last Halloween, and did not get it till months after. I've been holding onto to it till now to wear and share, it's FUN!!

Del Sol
"Trick-Or-Treat"
3 coats over a nude base color. Top coat added.

Pictures are taken indoors with flash.














Note: How the bottle looks indoors, just like the polish on the hand :)





















I started with 1 coat of Color Club "Best Dressed List" this is a great nude for me. Covers up the nail line in 1 coat, perfect "nail underwear", then I applied 3 coats of the Del Sol.

Trick or Treat is a great fine dusty orange glitter in a clear base.  I opted to do a nice nude base color instead of an orange color as a base, because once this beauty goes outside it is no longer orange and I wanted you to see what it is ALL about, in it's pure glitter glory! :)

Pictures taken outside after 30 seconds...





















































Gorgeous! At this point it is a deep red/brown/orange and the sparkle is intense...but wait till it hits 1 minute. :)

After 1 full minute and more ...








































Wow! Amazing!and because i used a nude base color, all you see here is all of what the glitter offers. Also, this glitter is not gritty and dries to a smooth finish, so only 1 coat of top coat is required. :)














I love how it looks in the sun, deep blacked red glitter, and the glitter still sparkles and shines. Gorgeous!!!














I know you can find this on EvilBay for an inflated price, but I think you may still be able to get it on their website DEL SOL on sale for $7.50.

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

8 comments:

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

By far, my favorite Del Sol polish. The color change is amazing and perfect and they both look great on YOU! I remember you looking for it, where did you end up picking it up?

Dema said...

Hey! This is my only Del Sol. I LOVE it. I saw it on another blog this year and had to have it. Great swatches!

Unknown said...

@Elizabeth- a fellow nail polish lover found it at a local drugstore in Canada. But it is on sale online at their store now :)

@Dema- Thanks hun! :)

Anonymous said...

This polish is beautiful in the sun as well as in the shade and "between"!

Unknown said...

I have several Del Sols but I think this one is by far the prettiest. Love all the color changing it has. I lemming it now :)

AmyGrace said...

Wah, breathtaking! I'd stay outside all day. ^^

Unknown said...

Totally love the sparkle and wait, I just noticed the candy corn Halloween inspired background. I like.

tlatrice said...

Here you go AGAIN! Do you know my wish list is now at 77??? LOL!!!!