Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Deborah Lippmann "Let's Go Crazy"

My 2 favorite things in one! Prince and Deborah Lippmann...oh yeah...I am in HOG HEAVEN!














Deborah Lippmann
"Let's Go Crazy"
2 coats.



























Let's Go Crazy, is basically  DL "Happy Birthday" with a purple base. The base is sheer enough to almost look like a jelly, but not quite. It is opaque in 2 coats, but if you are not careful like, me you can get bald spots (i.e. the spot on my index finger) :( No matter I still loved this manicure!








































I love this polish and the formula. It dries shiny and smooth, and after my usual 2 coats of top oat, it was smooth as glass, no issues! Removal is difficult, as is with most glitters, but this one is so GORGEOUS it is worth the extra effort. :)

I know some think that the base is too dark  and covers up all the fabulous glitter, but I think it's pretty "spot on". Here are some pics in indirect light. :)










































Yep still amazing! This was offered during Nordstroms Anniversary Sale, but I am sure that you will be able to find this on the DL website and at Nordstroms soon, it's too good not to add to the core line, in my opinion. :)

Keep It Sweet!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Have you tried the pva/white glue base for easy glitter removal? You never have to worry about wearing glitter again, it's awesome. A few bloggers have done posts with their experiences, myself included.

Unknown said...

@Nidia Doherty- Yes I have, I have that coming up in anther post. The glue method was discovered after I already wore this beauty! :)

Lawless Lacquer said...

Ooooooh!!! So pretty!

Stephanie said...

LOVE this!!! How gorgeous!

Tess R. said...

Wow, I love this! That's some crazy glitter. :)

Nanabeams said...

that is some crazy nail polish there. I love it!

Unknown said...

Crazy and Fun, thanks everyone for commenting :)