Thursday, August 16, 2012

Manicure using Nail-Venturous "Flying Blue Jay"

Feeling blue? I'm not, but I'm always in the mood for BLUE! :):)



























You like?

Thumb to Pinkie:Nail Venturous "Flying Blue Jay", China Glaze "Frostbite", OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls", Nail Venturous "Flying Blue Jay", and China Glaze "Frostbite".














On my left I did the same colors, but in a slightly different order.














OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" is my new favorite white polish, perfect in 2 coats, I love it!

Nail-Venturous "Flying Blue Jay", is a gorgeous medium blue jelly base with large white hexagon glitter and white micro-glitter, 2 coats and it applied wonderfully, great glitter!














I think FBJ, goes well with China Glaze "Frostbite", they compliment each other very well.








































Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

No comments: