Tuesday, May 8, 2012

China Glaze "Tickle My Triangle"

The sun is out, and you know what that means....Holographic!!!

Today is an awesome color from the highly sought after 2009 Kaleidoscope Collection from China Glaze. In my opinion, this is one of the best collections released by a polish maker, to date. Beautiful indoors and outdoors, this "chunky linear" holographic polish line is amazing !!!

"Tickle My Triangle"
3 coats




























Darn, there is a hair on my pic :(... Anyway, this is a gorgeous fuchsia holographic polish, that delivers all the sparkle and shine of a glitter without all the chunky remains, LOL! :) It only took 2 coats to be opaque, but I did 3 coats, to get a deeper richer color and sparkle. 3 coats is easy with this polish because the formula is a bit thinner than most polishes, so 3 coats isn't at all thick!

My nails are a bit wide in these shots, because I just did the dishes before I shot theses pics, LOL!



















There was some resent debate on MUA as to whether these should be called "scattered holographic" or "chunky linear holographic", LOL, now I say to you...after looking at this gorgeous "bling"...does it matter?

I used Nubar "Diamont" as my first top coat, and then coated everything in one last layer of Seche Vite....magnifique!














Yep, this collection was the best!!!  Tell me...which collection do you think was/is the best?

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Rainbowify Me said...

Whoa, that's an amazing polish. Unfortunately I wasn't addicted back then. :D

Unknown said...

@Rainbowify Me- Me neither, I decided last year to hunt down and purchase the entire collection, bottle by bottle! Well worth it!!!! :)

Simona said...

This is so incredible! I'm wearing It's My Turn right now from the same collection and I love it! I think China Glaze was really great at releasing entire interesting collections. I also think of both Retro Diva and Rodeo Diva, I love all the polishes released in those ones, too!

Dante said...

I may have to wear this.

Melissa said...

This is super gorgeous! I'm kicking myself in the butt for not being into nail polish when this collection was released.

Suvi said...

Mmm, beautiful. I'm a latecomer and a hololover, so I jump at any of the old treasures. I have acquired 4 OMGs (2nite, DV8, IDK and L8rG8r) and 1 Kaleidoscope (Kaleidoscope Him Out), and I say Ks are definitely linear. I wish I had more Ks, the glittery style of holo is stunning and so easy compared to actual glitter (which I mostly dislike).