Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma Neon Matte Collection Swatches

Today I have a cute little collection that I found at my local Rite Aid drugstore. This is my first time trying out the brand, but from what my polish buddies have told me it's pretty good. :)














Put on your shades, and be prepared to be blinded!!

"Nuclear Pink"
2 coats, base coat, no top coat








































Neon pink matte color, no shimmer, just super bright smooth color!

"High Voltage"
2 coats, base coat, no top coat





























This neon deep orange is a lot brighter than my pictures depict.  My camera lens was going nuts trying to focus on this color. LOL!

"Lightening"
2 coats, base coat, no top coat










































Love, love love this super bright sunflower yellow color. I love this because it is not the typical "highlighter yellow" we see when a polish collection as a "neon yellow".  So pretty, and went on smoothly, no issues. :P

"Rocket Green"
2 coats, base coat, no top coat































This neon green has awesome shimmer, smooth application and super pigmented color, makes this a win win for me!

"Bolts of Blue"
2 coats base coat, no top coat






























This is a bright neon teal shimmer. I actually didn't purchase this one for me. I purchased it for my girl Jenn B., but once I got home I knew I should have purchased it just for the review, so Jenn B. was super sweet and said I could swatch her bottle. Thanks Hun!!!

"Electric Blue"
2 coats, base coat, no top coat








































Love, this bright blue shimmer, so pretty. I don't know if I'd consider it neon, but it's bright and it's blue, and it's gorgeous!

Here they are with 1 coat of top coat...



























Even brighter, *my poor camera*, LOL














Can you see that shimmer, blinding and gorgeous:)














Overall, I am super impressed with this collection, super bright, easy to apply, and dried nicely.  The brush wasn't bad either, super easy to control, and at $2.99 these polishes are worth hunting down. :) Thanks again to my poor camera for suffering thru the picture taking process, and thanks to Jenn B. for letting me swatch her bottle of  "Bolts of Blue"

Keep It Sweet!

Pin It!

25 comments:

nail a college drop out said...

oh boy. my wallet weeps. i have to buy waaaayyyyyy to much nail polish.

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

Fantastic post! I haven't swatched mine yet but I've used them in a bunch of manicures and I love! And I'd like to take credit for telling you about these haha. Aren't they fabulous?

Unknown said...

@Carly- Yep, it's all your fault, LOL...thanks for keeping me up on my polish game :)!!

Unknown said...

@Briana C- I know what you mean , your wallet will be weepin, but your nails will be BANGIN!!!! :)

Cindy-y said...

whoa! maybe I need to go back for these...do you know if these are 3-free?

Yasmin said...

Wow these neon mattes are amazing!

Sarah said...

I just saw these the other day and couldn't decide whether to get them or not. I think I will. lol.

Unknown said...

@Cindy-y- I'm looking at the label now and they do list toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) or camphor :)

BMR said...

I'll be taking a trip to Rite Aid soon anyway. Will definitely be looking for these. I love them all, even the green and that's not my kind of color at all.

And they look great both matte and with a top coat?! So getting these.

Great swatches!

KarenD said...

Thanks for the swatches! I saw those in the store but wasn't sure about them; now I see them, I think those blues at least need to come live with me. :)

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

WOW, that's bright!!

rebeca.cd said...

Wow! I love those colors for summer, they're amazing

JenBunni said...

Your Welcome!!! but now I saw your satches and ant them all.....

Sonoma Bento said...

I LOVE the skittles look. Oh this makes me wish it was summer RIGHT NOW. I have to go back and pick up more of these. :)

Rainbowify Me said...

They're all pretty amazing, and I'd definitely pick them up if I could :)

nb06 said...

Wow these are amazing!!!!!

Unknown said...

I just went to my rite aid today after work and they had SO many polish displays out. They had two Color Club displays, which I have never seen there before. They have the new sinful colors one, a fruity smelling one, one that has a color changer with it and the ma.nish.ma ones. I grabbed bolts of blue and nuclear pink just for fun. Had never heard of them so I grabbed a couple. Imagine my surprise when I put them on a wheel and they were matte!!!

Unknown said...

Holy Moly!!! I think I need these :O)

Unknown said...

Those are bright and gorgeous! No Rite Aids for me. Lol! maybe that's a good thing for my wallet :)

polishloving said...

That green is my fave :) such a wicked colour

Simona said...

I kinda like them! There aren't many cheap neons out there honestly. The only one I don't really like it the yellow, but maybe it just didn't photograph to its real neon colour.

Unknown said...

@Simona- Actuallty the yellow is not a typical "neon", it's more like a super bright sunflower yellow, the picture is spot on :P. Not your typical neon "highlighter yellow", very pretty in person! :)

Kriss D said...

Hi .. I fell in love with some of these bright neon mattes ...I don't have a Rite Aide where I am at for some reason.. :( was curious if you would be willing to purchase some for me and ship to me and I pay you?

Unknown said...

@Kriss D- Sure, email me at my yahoo address. :)

Arra said...

those are cute