Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pure Ice: Strobelight

"Whether you are a Little Monster or a die hard Queen Madge fan, Pure Ice Strobelight has something for you. One coat disco ball-sy gold glitter and shiny patent leather badass black crackle - Pick your side and pledge your allegiance, monster claw and all."


Pure Ice "Black Crackle and Gold Glitter"









































I love sets like this, they come packaged together and it's a "no brainer" that it will look fabulous! Plus it comes with a super cute and portable file!















"Wear them alone or together and start making provocative hand gestures."















I did 2 coats of the glitter, and then one coat of the black crackle. All topped with 1 coat of top coat... and I was ready for the runway!









































Grab your set at Bari Cosmetics

*Product provided by Pure Ice PR.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Melli said...

I gotta say, I love how you always change your background into a topical one when the seasons change :) I'm really loving the candy hearts, so cute!

Unknown said...

@Melli- Thanks, I try and find cute pics for the season,. It helps put me in the mood :)

Unknown said...

Wow!
Great combo!

Melissa said...

Amazing combo! I love how sparkly it is.

nail a college drop out said...

i would love that gold glitter on its own. soooo much glitter!