Friday, February 24, 2012

Pretty & Polished "Party on my Yacht"

Hey ya'll! :)

Today I have a treat for you.  Today I will be sharing an amazing polish I recently purchased from Chelsea at Pretty & Polished, if you don't know?...you better know!!! :)

Pretty & Polished
"Party on my Yacht" 2 coats over 1 coat of Zoya "Snow White".
















Because this was my first time wearing PomY, I was not sure if it was opaque in 2 coats, so I layered it over the Zoya.  But I should have known, Chelsea knows her polish, and it is certainly opaque in 2 coats *head smack* :)















Chelsea says this, "Named "Party on my Yacht" because of the gorgeous champagne colored sparkles and brightly colored "summer shore" colors. This gorgeous polish goes on a bit sheer with one coat but with two you have full coverage! Easy to apply, easy to tame, and always gorgeous!"



Because I layered 2 coats over Zoya, it caused tiny little bubbles, but next time PomY is going solo!!!! I wore this manicure for 4 days, no chips and I hated taking it off!



You can get PomY at Pretty & Polished on Etsy :), or click my link, in the sidebar, on the right. This color is super easy to apply, no issues and it dries nice and smooth, so this glitter IS NOT a "top coat eating monster"...LOL :)








































Look at That! Champagne gold, pink, purple and green glitter with added blue bar glitter! Gorgeous!

It's like a party in a bottle! Oh how I loved this manicure, so cute and so fun for Spring! I think I have a new favorite!!!!

Happy Friday!



Pin It!

5 comments:

Dante said...

That looks great!

Marisa said...

I love this!! It looks great on you!

Unknown said...

amazing!!!!

Melissa said...

Awesome color! I saw this on her Etsy page the other night and now I want it. It's really pretty.

♥beauxs mom said...

such a cute color love the rainbow glitter.