Monday, August 15, 2011

OMG and DV8 go to the Fair!

I went to the fair last weekend and this is the manicure I sported...it was a sunny day, so you know I had to break out my HOLOS!!!! :)

NOTE: For those in foreign countries a fair is kind of like a carnival, with a ton of food, amusement park rides, animals and crafts that people make and enter into contests. :)














I applied base coat, 1 coat of each color, then 1 coat of Nfu-Oh Aqua Base and then a 2nd coat of color...That's It!








































I did not apply top coat because I wanted the sun to catch every inch of glorious holo-goodness!

The Ventura County Fair was great, it is right on the beach line, so it never gets too hot and if you get tired of the fair, you can cross over and go lay on the beach..SWEET!!!!!

I didn't take any pics :(, because I was too busy eating the following:

Jalapeno Beef Jerky
Wisconsin Cheddar Curds
Cinnamon Roll
Bacon wrapped hot dog with grilled onions and jalapenos
Kool-Aid
Honey glazed Beef Jerky
Red Candy Apple ( I took this home and ate it the next day)
and to top it all off a Funnel Cake...LOL!!!



























This manicure was definitely "Fair-worthy" :)



























Is there a county or state fair near you?. Are you going to go?


Pin It!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

OMg!!
Awesome!!
I don't know what a fair is, I think we don't have it in France )=

AllThingsNails! said...

I've never been to the fair but need to go one day, oh, and your mani looks awesome for a sunny day.

Katie said...

Seems like there was awesome food at your fair! I can't wait for mine! Love the mani!

Unknown said...

@Rock-or-not- A Fair is like a carnival, with food games and prizes and most often prize winning animals too :)

@AllThingsNails!- Thanks!

@Katie- The food was great, and there still was more I wanted but couldn't find room for..LOL!

Melissa said...

Really pretty colors! I wish I could get my hands on those holos. The only place I see them on is Ebay.

I was suppose to go to the Ventura County Fair with my family but it never ended up happening. I went last year and it was really fun. A lot of walking, but very worth it.

Ellen said...

*jaw drops*

stunning!

Lauren said...

That is SO pretty! I really need to get that Aqua Base. And I wish I could go to a fair! I miss that so much from when I lived up north.

Unknown said...

I would have NEVER thought of a accent nail with OMG on the rest. Genius!

ambern1984 said...

did you make anyone trip by blinding them? ha ;) I can't wait for our fair! It's next month :)

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Killah Pix!!!!!!


I love going to the fair!

Elephant's ear, funnel cake, look at the goats, look at the cows, go see winning crafts, watch the demos of weird stuff you never heard of before, people watch(!!!), and take in the fairway!

Summer!!!

polishloving said...

holo nail polish and bacon wrapped hotdogs sounds like a good day to me :)