Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cult Nails Hypnotic Collection: Pre-Sale Starts Tomorrow!!!!

 Cult Nails™ is proud to unveil THE polish collection for Fall 2011, the Hypnotic Collection!  The polishes will be available for sale in late August to early September; however, for those of you that cannot wait to get Hypnotized, they will be available for pre-sale starting July 15, 2011. 
I looked for no specific inspiration for this collection.  Instead, I simply allowed the colors to pull me in… to hypnotize me.  With each release, I try to introduce several unique color choices while offering shades that range from basic to fantastic.  Each of the colors in this collection entranced me in their own way while I perfected what I wanted to bring you.
In a Trance was created and finalized long ago, and I knew it was the shade I’d imagined the moment I saw it.  Reminiscent of an aged skeleton key, this color shifts from olive green to muted gold with an enchanting shimmer that brings it to life and draws you in.
Enigmatic, at first glance, seems so simple.  Indoors, the purple base takes on a brown hue and lets the silver shimmer steal the show; but, with a deeper look and a step into the sunlight, it draws flashes of red, blue, pink and purple sparkle and lures you into the wonderful mystery that is Enigmatic.
Each of our collections has a necessary basic: for the Inaugural Collection it was Quench; for A Day at the Races it was Devious Nature; and for the Hypnotic Collection, I give you, Awakening.  A muted or dusty teal that has a rich crème finish, dries to that amazing Cult Nails shine, and lends itself to every skin tone in any age group.
The final color is the most mesmerizing and versatile of the collection.  Hypnotize Me, a sheer green jelly with vibrant blue and green glitter, looks marvelous over Enigmatic, stunning over In a Trance, and simply breath-taking over Awakening.  Hypnotize Me can also be layered for a shade, finish, and effect that is quite hypnotic all on its own.  I look forward to seeing our convert’s creations using this spellbinding shade.
Cult Nails™ lacquers are available for sale online at www.cultnails.com.  Each 0.5 fl. oz. bottle sells for $10 USD.  During the pre-sale event, the Hypnotic Collection will be sold only as a set for $30 USD, a savings of 25% off the regular price. Cult Nails™ lacquers are DBP, Formaldehyde, Toluene, and Camphor free and are not tested on animals.
Pin It!

No comments: