Monday, July 12, 2010

Elle Magazine: Best Summer Nail Polish Colors

Listen UP Chiclets!

ELLE.com has a listing of their Best Summer Nail Polish Picks for  this summer, and they have picked a lot of our favorites!

Some new cuties on the block are Deborah Lippmann's "Fashion" A lovely nude creme!



















And check out this electric yellow.....Priti Polish in "Devils Fig"...WOW!







Go to the site Here

Check out the list and see if any of your favorites, made the cut! :)

and remember...Keep it sweet!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Öykü said...

Sooner or later someone would mention, so I am gonna do it: The yellow polish is in fact DC Beware.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hate spell check ...LOL!

Yes you are right, I was old about that several months ago. Thank God I never bought the Priti versions and only bought the DC version. Elle magazine asked me to post a link :)

Rebecca said...

I love the Deborah Lippmann!

Unknown said...

@ Rebecca- Isn't it pretty! On the site there is a purple MAC that I would love to try :)

Enamel Girl said...

oh my i LOVE your new background. this is too cute.

.........i don't own any Lippmann's but i think that's gonna change real soon :)

amusedPolish said...

I've been eyeing some lippmans lately and finally found a shop who sells them at ok-ish prices

KarenD said...

Hmm, I guess there's a reason I'm not an editor at Elle; I only have four of their picks (Ocean Breeze, Pretty Edgy, YDKJ, and Happy Birthday).

Cannaria said...

I`ve checked out the website. They also listed Sephora by OPI`s Midnight Mambo. And there`s Deborah Lippmann`s Happy Birthday too. Both are my favorite! :)