Friday, May 7, 2010

Swapage!

I swapped a while back with Ange over at Scandalously Polished. She wanted the Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter from Lush, and was kicking herself for not picking it up on a trip.

At the suggestion of a "follower", I offered to grab it for her for a nail polish swap.

Living in So. Cal, there are several Lush stores around so I grabbed one for her and mailed it out.

Now the fun begins, after the package was returned twice to her (she was so pissed), she emailed me and said that she was sending it a third time and because she knew I had been hunting "Hidden Treasure", she included it in the package...my response was sheer SHOCK...I am so happy it was returned twice...LOL!

Here are my new beauties..Hidden Treasure, Nubar Prize and Essence and Milani Cyberspace...she included the last because she knew I loved blue!


I love them soo much! I told her I needed holos and that she could surprise me and she did!

Ange you rock! I know I say this a lot, but I MEAN IT!


Notice the stack of documents behind them, my day has been hectic, but these polishes just made me smile ear to ear!

These supportive gestures are the reason why I love the beauty blogging industry, Thank You Thank You Thank You!

And to all my polish happy moms..Happy Mother's Day!!!

Pin It!

9 comments:

ANSTAH said...

OOO so nice!!! Totally awesome!!!

~Nailstah

Unknown said...

you are so lucky!! i found hh last sunday- my next haul will be nubar the purple and greens , my need for flakies are ehh . that hh is a pain to remove just like glitter. :) so happy for your swatch haul

Anonymous said...

enjoy!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Oh, what a very thoughtful and Holo-y package. How cool. *jealous* ;)

Unknown said...

Aw, What a great swap. You got HT!!! Yay!! I'm still searching :)

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

nice swap, this is a nice bunch of ladies!

amusedPolish said...

she got you some great polishes :)

deltacephei said...

OMG! They're gorgeous!

Rebecca said...

What a lovely set of swaps :D